Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

80's Hair

The comments about my 80's hair have prompted me to WOW you all with some even more impressive pictures.

This is one of my senior pictures. Like I needed any more attention drawn to my humongous hair!

This one is from my junior year. Yikes! What in the world was I thinking?!! The crazy thing is that I remember lots of people telling me what a fabulous picture this was. And they were serious!! Or at least I thought they were...

Yet another picture of my monster bangs. You know you want them! Right? It's truly amazing what hot rollers, a mini spiral curling iron, lots of gel, and half a bottle of hairspray can accomplish!

Someday I will be able to laugh at his one....but not yet! Don't you just love my perm? I didn't have the slightest clue how to take care of one. I would wash my hair every night, sleep on it wet, and brush (Yes, I do mean brush!) it out in the morning. Presto! All ready for school!

The scariest part is that in 10-20 years I will look at my hair in my 2009 pictures, cringe, and ask myself, "What in the world was I thinking???!!!!"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! My little sisters are always teasing me about how horrible I looked in JH and HS, but I try to tell them it was actually cool! Love those bangs! And I doubt you'll cringe in 20 years, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never could get my bangs to do that. I was envious of the girls that could, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, I really think you have a knack for the 80's hair. You could have a great business in New York! I remember when I was younger and all my cousin had that hair and I soooo wanted it too.As for your hair now.. I don't think that you will regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. These are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete