Sunday, March 7, 2010
Life has presented many challenges for me lately. It's funny how our greatest challenges sometimes bring to light our greatest blessings. Here are some of the things I am grateful for:
1. A loving Savior who is always there for me.
2. Wonderful parents, siblings, and sister-in-law who love and support me.
3. Four amazing and loveable children.
4. A loving ward family.
5. Fabulous friends.
6. Inspired priesthood leaders.
7. Anti-depressants-I'm not even joking. :-)
8. Greater self-confidence than I have ever experienced before. Ironic, but true.
10. Knowing that my best days are still ahead of me. Sometimes I have to keep reminding myself of this, but I know it's true.