Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Thank You Kara Jayne!

A month or so ago I learned a valuable lesson: wasting time on the computer can have unexpected rewards. I woke up at about six a.m. one morning, tried unsuccessfully to drag my children out of bed, then plopped down in front of the computer and started browsing through blogs. Lucky me! A fellow Israel study abroad classmate of mine Kara Jayne was celebrating her birthday by giving away home made gifts to the first five people to comment on her blog. I felt guilty jumping in front of closer friends, but not guilty enough to abstain. I left a comment, and Wallaa! Look what came in the mail for me today!




Two fabulous home made necklaces. Aren't they great? Of course these pictures don't even begin to do them justice. Sorry for the glare! The one on the left is actually reversible with a cute floral design on the other side. And the one one the right has four little circles, each engraaved with the name of one of my kids. I love them! Thanks so much Kara Jayne!!!

The catch-on my birthday I'm supposed to give away gifts to the first five commenters. Stay tuned on July 25th.

1 comment:

  1. Nice necklaces! Those look amazing! The problem with my name being Isabella is that I could never find a necklace that had an "I" on it. Sure I find "B's" for Bella, but still.
    Again... those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete