Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Overtons of Overton


O.k., o.k., so we don't actually live in Overton at this exact, precise moment, but we used to....and we will again....so the name was just way to good to pass up! I grew up in Overton and always dreamed of raising my own family here. I left for school and eventually married a great guy who just happened to have the last name Overton. When it came time for him to go to grad school, we made a deal that if we moved to California, one of my least favorite places (Sorry all you Californians), for five years, then we could move back to Overton, one of his least favorite places, when his schooling was finally over. And now we're back! Or rather we were back for a couple of years. At the moment, we are temporarily living in the neighboring town of Logandale, but still think of ourselves as the Overtons of Overton.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina, I love your blog name! I think it's fantastic. Our hubbies are in similar fields and I get the whole insurance paying thing. We also have the whole Medicaid sucking thing! I like all your house plans and it would be fun to have a house in your parents neighborhood. My aunt and uncle live right up behind there. Hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later. Renting sucks! Carolee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina - great blog! I love ALL of the houses ... you have great taste!! Jill

    ReplyDelete